Welcome to the HDIAC
Stephen Redifer, Director of the Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC) welcomes you to your community of practice.
The mission of the HDIAC is to provide users with focused expert technical consulting and unbiased scientific and technical information through in-depth analysis and the creation of specialized information products in support of the HDIAC' s eight vital technical focus areas.
HDIAC Report: Cyber-physical systems and Critical Infrastructure
The systems that support our daily lives are increasingly dependent on the Internet, and having a resilient critical infrastructure is essential to our national security. This report highlights how cyber-physical systems can affect critical infrastructure.
Recent Video Podcasts
- DTRA and Future Directions for Nuclear Detection R&D Series: HDIAC Webinars
- Nano Sensors Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- Machine-Learning Techniques to Protect Critical Infrastructure From Cybersecurity Incidents or Equipment Incidents Series: HDIAC Webinars
- Alternative Energy for Resilience Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- Overview of HDIAC Mission and Capabilities Series: HDIAC Webinars