Critical Infrastructure Protection
Critical Infrastructure Protection is one of the HDIAC’s eight technical focus areas. This SOAR reviews the current state of emerging technologies and methodologies relating to the protection of infrastructure and resources critical to national security. The report takes a look at the evolution of our critical infrastructure protective measures, the physical and cyber threats to our critical infrastructure, and the role government has in working with the owners of the largely privately-owned infrastructure assets.
Podcasts and Webinars
- DoD’s Research Security and S&T Protection Efforts to Counter Foreign Influence Series: HDIAC Webinars
- The Effects of Multilingualism and Socio-culturalism on the Brain – Part 2 of 2 Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- The Effects of Multilingualism and Socio-culturalism on the Brain – Part 1 of 2 Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- The Changing Nature of Alliances: Rising Powers’ Perspectives Series: HDIAC Webinars
- Socio-Cultural Understanding of the Afghanistan-Pakistan (Af-Pak) Region – Part 1 of 2 Series: The HDIAC Podcast