HDIAC Journal - Protecting Critical Infrastructure in the Digital Age
Volume 6, Issue 4 of the HDIAC Journal covers four of HDIAC's eight focus areas with articles on Critical infrastructure Protection, Biometrics, Medical, and Alternative Energy.
Welcome to the HDIAC
Stephen Redifer, Director of the Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC) welcomes you to your community of practice.
The mission of the HDIAC is to provide users with focused expert technical consulting and unbiased scientific and technical information through in-depth analysis and the creation of specialized information products in support of the HDIAC' s eight vital technical focus areas.
Podcasts and Webinars
- Critical Infrastructure Resilience through Communication, Coordination, and Collaboration Series: HDIAC Webinars
- Rethinking Culture in the Context of Civil-Military Relations – Part 2 of 3 Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- Geopolitics of Climate Change: Why India and China Matter for US National Security – Part 1 of 2 Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- Geopolitics of Climate Change: Why India and China Matter for US National Security – Part 2 of 2 Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- Historical Significance of Endemic Infectious Diseases and Loss of Warfighter Combat Effectiveness Series: HDIAC Webinars