Welcome to the HDIAC
Stephen Redifer, Director of the Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC) welcomes you to your community of practice.
The mission of the HDIAC is to provide users with focused expert technical consulting and unbiased scientific and technical information through in-depth analysis and the creation of specialized information products in support of the HDIAC' s eight vital technical focus areas.
HDIAC Report: Cyber-physical systems and Critical Infrastructure
The systems that support our daily lives are increasingly dependent on the Internet, and having a resilient critical infrastructure is essential to our national security. This report highlights how cyber-physical systems can affect critical infrastructure.
Recent Video Podcasts
- Tech Talks: 3D Mapping Techniques Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- Predicting the Immediate Civilian Reaction to a Nuclear WMD Event Series: HDIAC Webinars
- TRUTH or LIE: Spoken Features of Trusted and Mistrusted Speech Series: HDIAC Webinars
- Tech Talks: Keto Diet for Warfighter Nutrition Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- Predicting Antibiotic Resistance – Moving from Reaction to Preemption of Emerging Pathogen Threats Series: HDIAC Webinars