Countermeasures Against the Degradation of Warfighter Capabilities due to Infectious Disease Threats
This SOAR explores the impact of infectious disease on military personnel, providing both an historical and ongoing risk profile of the various infectious diseases that put the warfighter at risk. It includes a look at the historical impact of infectious diseases on past conflicts before going on to detail current and future infectious disease risks, their impact on the warfighter, and challenges in prevention or treatment, and concludes with a quick-look summary of state of the art developments and recommended countermeasures to aid leaders during training and planning.
Podcasts and Webinars
- CBRN Survivability Series: HDIAC Webinars
- Neurocognitive Enhancement – Part 1 Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- Neurocognitive Enhancement – Part 2 Series: The HDIAC Podcast
- Advancing Forensic DNA Analysis in Support of DoD Missions Series: HDIAC Webinars
- Silicon Carbide Thyristor Development to Optimize High-Power System SWaP Series: HDIAC Webinars