Good afternoon everyone, Steve Redifer here, Director of the Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center.
Did you know that the DoD Information Analysis Center contracts are available to support customer funded tasks? And that they are best value vehicles and are vehicles of first choice?
If you have work that needs to be done in any of the Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center technical focus areas (Homeland Defense and Security; CBRND; WMD; Medical; Biometrics; Critical Infrastructure; Cultural Studies; or Alternative Energy), we can help! We can be at work for you in as little as 6-8 weeks!
These customer-funded core analysis tasks are performed by HDIAC under a pre-competed, indefinite delivery/ indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract delivery order, and they will be undertaken by our staff of engineers, scientists, and retired senior military officers.
- They are available to DoD and U.S. Government agencies at all levels (Federal, State, and Local)
- Since they are pre-competed, we can help you with the upfront work and get going quickly.
- Fast, flexible, and low cost
- Incremental funding for severable orders
- Up to 12-month period of performance
- $1M maximum ceiling
- Classified and Unclassified services
- CONUS and OCONUS Requirements (Including in-theater and contingency operations areas)
- Compliance with Federal Government laws and regulations for small business contracting
To get started, contact me, or Dirk Plante (email@example.com), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at https://www.hdiac.org/services/core-analysis-task-cat-program/
I look forward to working with you.