« All Events
63rd Annual Biosafety and Biosecurity Conference (Virtual Event)
November 4 - November 6
- Presentations, Exhibits, and Posters will be November 4-6, 2020.
- Professional Development Courses will become webinars to be offered before and after the virtual conference.
- The registration fee will cost less than the in-person conference. Discounts for 2 or more from the same institution will be offered. Discounts on Professional Development Courses will also be offered.
- Conference presentations and Professional Development Courses will be recorded, so you can view it later if you miss an event.
- There will be opportunities for virtual networking and engagement with chat boxes and virtual meeting rooms.