New HDIAC Resources on the Way!
Register now at www.hdiac.org/register to receive notifications about upcoming webinars, podcasts, and other events
Over the coming days, HDIAC will be posting a wealth of new materials that will be available directly to all registered members of our website, www.hdiac.org. In the coming weeks, many of these podcasts and webinars will be available to all our members for the first time.
This will include webinars and podcasts covering:
- Infectious Disease
- PTSD Treatments
- Implantable Medical Nanosensors
- Critical Infrastructure Resilience
- Culture in the Context of Military Operations
- Alternative Energy
Additionally, we have many events scheduled in the near future, covering a wide variety of technology topics:
- HAZMAT and Radiation Response
- Flash Blindness on the Battlefield
- NREL’s CUBE Technology
- NASA’s X-57 ‘Maxwell’ Electric Aircraft
- NREL’s Cyber Energy Emulation Platform
- National Vetting Center Operations
- Neuroscience in Support of the Warfighter
Also, be on the lookout for our upcoming State of the Art report on Protecting the Warfighter from Infectious Disease.
In order to view these products, you have to be a registered member: www.hdiac.org/register
When you register, sign up for email notifications to stay abreast of our latest offerings!